DEAL MAKING & DEAL SHAPING.
Understanding the issues on both sides of the table helps our clients to make faster deals, by improving the understanding and communication between the deal makers.
Our consultants have worked on technology and outsourcing contracts across market sectors ranging from technology, financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, retail and communications, to local government and health & social care.
V-LEX clients include suppliers and purchasers – understanding the issues on both sides of the table helps our clients to make faster deals, by improving the understanding and communication between the deal makers.
V-LEX has been involved in every stage of shaping and making deals:
- developing sourcing strategies and sourcing plans for NHS trusts, and then helping to execute them
- helping to write contract schedules, including pricing, requirements, solution documents, SLA’s and project plans
- developing the architecture of a global IT outsourcing deal and then conducting multi-day workshops to educate and empower local legal and commercial teams to make local agreements across the US, Europe and Asia Pacific
- helping a client to formulate the pricing strategy for a transformational IT outsourcing deal with a nation state and then making the deal
- performing analysis of complex technology supply chains, and then supporting the procurement function over many years.
For some clients, V-LEX has been involved in every step from the business case, through to requirements, supplier selection, contract negotiation, implementation and service delivery.
V-LEX has used VCD (its visual contract design methodology) extensively as part of these projects. It is particularly useful in helping to identify gaps or defects in information which would otherwise affect the quality of the solution or service, increase the risk to project delivery or create hidden costs.